Defeat In Detail On The Fields Of 17th Century England

Well, having taken delivery of some new and shiny terrain from Last Valley and the Tree Fellahs, rather than waiting for my wife to complete her 900 or so, Bicorne ECW, we thought we'd play a game using my New Model Army, split down the middle.

In the end we could only get 60% of it on the table, but we had a really good game.

Simply put, one of my infantry units was mauled by devastating fire and routed. This in turn, coupled with some of the worse die rolls I ever made, led to panic spreading amongst the army with a total breakdown and rout.

It was a shocking defeat, but the gods were against me ths day...


























 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...