A Galimaufry Of Gaming

 Hi all,

Well, April was a ridiculously busy month, that's for sure.

That said, I am moving forward with my gaming plans with a fe decent projects.

My 2nd Anglo-Afghan War project has grown considerably, so that the totals are now:

15 x 30 Afghan Tribesmen

6 x 30  Afghan Regulars

7 x 12 Tribal Cavalry
4 Afghan Guns
4 x 30 British infantry
2 x 30 Punjabi infantry
2 x 30 Gurkha infantry
1 x 30 Sikh infantry
1 x 30 Bombay infantry
1 x 12 British cavalry
3 x 12 Bengal cavalry
3 x British Gun
3 x British libers


All models are Perry Miniatures

I've also commissioned a 28m ECW Scots Covenanter army comprising:

12 x 36 infantry
4 x 9 lancers
4 x 9 cavalry
2 x 9 cavalry w/carbines
2 x 9 dragoons mounted
2 x 9 dragoons dismounted
6 x field guns
3 x frame guns
Wagons

I'm looking forward to both of these projects and the W.I.P shots of the Afghans which I was sent last weekend, look excellent.

I'm also waiting for the delivery of the Universe RPG, and the Ringworld RPG which has to still be the very best RPG I've ever seen. The price tag these days is frankly eye- watering, but thankfully there are only two products in the range.

I was just cleaning my studio and found an old copy of the Black Sun GW fanzine which contained the following review of RW:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...