ANOTHER SUCCESS FOR SATANIC PANIC!

AWESOME!

That's about all I can say, friends.

I was very aware at the outset, that this campaign was going to be a big one, in more ways than one and that I was asking a lot of my backers.

I'd wanted a 'clean' set of pledge levels which meant I'd have no wastage on spins , which I lose with the 'bespoke' Giant level, but hey, what the hell, you great (and I mean that from the heart) people have supported me in every project, so the least I can do, is suck it up a little and give you what you said you wanted. It's always a two-way street!

I appreciate that many of the pledge levels were high price tag and at an odd point in our lifetimes, but I hope that I've given great value and the level of variation that is the halmark of my little endeavour.

As many of you know, I don't make a living from Satanic Panic, but rather as a full time figure painter and sometime author, so I am very reliant on you, fellow old school fans to make things a reality. On the other hand, because I am a 42 year veteran myself and not (yet) reliant on S.P to eat, I can imagine up, some stuff that I wanted as a kid or (as in the case of the 'Norman-esque' Gnolls) expanded on something that was touched upon but never done originally.

I think that I'll be building the 'Glune's Trek' army list from the Forces Of Fantasy book, in 2022/23. I have to... Martin has put a lot of effort into producing lovely concept art from my lunatic ideas, and I have to say that the Giants will be a crowning glory for him, better even than the Lesser Gnolls, and so an army of 60 or so of these lads will be a fitting tribute.

Anyway, we are 'there' and as I cannot say enough times, it's down to you, the supporters of Satanic Panic.

Next, we'll be focussing on Eastern Nomads of the human lands, small of stature, mounted on steppe ponies, driving their enemies before them and listening to the lamentations of their women...

There may be less in the way of head variants, but there will be open hands, split torsos and lots of 'junk' to personalise the ponies, as well as some interesting characters.



I need to have a chat with Martin and see what he can do for me.

And so, once again, a very big thank you to you all, be you backer, cheerleader or simply one of many who sent their best wishes and ideas. It all went into making this a reality.

All the very best,


Mark
1st June 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...