Busy, But Getting Ahead With A Few Things

 Well, I've been busy with hospitals etc over the last two weeks, but, as I was on a break from work, I also managed to get some stuff done for my Covenanters, namely the completion of 48 infantry standards for the 12 regiments of foot and 5 more comands/vignettes:










I'm pretty pleased with the progress. I have 3 wagons to paint and then I'm just waiting on the army itself, to come back from the painter.

I've been mulling a model railway, but I sat down this moning and thought it through, and whilst I'd like to revisit that hobby, I am still more dedicated to the wargaming and role playing genres, so splitting my resources and attention seems a bit daft.

After listening to the latest Grognard files, both I and Roger have been bitten by the Call Of Cthulhu bug, and I reckon that I'll be buying that in the near future.

I also bagged a copy of the original Twilight 2000 game, which I have loved since the day of release, back in the days when a nuclear exchange in Europe was pretty much expected.

 Other than curating the end of my latest Kickstarter, which ended yesterday, that's pretty much all I have to report for this instalment. I am back at work on Thursday but have builders coming over today to discus conversion of amn old garage, into a wargaming room - fingers crossed.


TTFN


PS: I have a Cold War itch that still needs scratching on the tabletop with miniatures




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...