There And Not Quite There...

 Well, the missing figures from my Afghanarmy arrived on Tuesday, and have now been added, making a considerable difference visualy to the massed horde:

 

Most noticeable, is the increase in the size of the regular army contingent...


 

Now, I am hoping the British opposition will be with me in 6-8 weeks (maybe sooner). The plan is to get these based over August as I'm taking my annual late summer 'month off' to get away from painting and recharge my batteries - hopefuly better than I did last summer.

Work has frustratingly halted on the wargames room, for want of a window. It's soooo close, but until that window is manufactured, the rest of the cladding, fascias and sealing can't be done.

 


 

The carpet is on a holding pattern, the wooden shelving is in there, awaiting toys, and the tables are on order. It's all rather frustrating, but hey, it'll be worth the wait to be able to spend the winter in there, just pottering about, cooing at toys and scenery.

And with that, I see the clock telling me it's time to get on and earn a crust at the coal face of creativity...


TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...