Change Of Plan

 Well, I sat down to look at figures this morning. Then I picked up two unpainted Afghan officers on my desk.

A quick 6 hour job, bare metal to finished, to use of my last day of holiday profitably.
 
These represent two staff officers for my Afghan regular brigade.
 
Foundry officer (the one with all the 'scrambled eggs' on his coat) on Studio Miniatures horse, and a complete Perry pairing of horse and rider for the chap in the beehive hat. Of those 6 hours, 30 minutes was the basing.

I am now 4 tribal chiefs away from having completed the Afghans, so I'm pleased with the progress.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...