I Don't Believe A Cup Of Tea Is Better Than Sex, But This...

 Sometimes, serendipity sends rather wonderful things to me, for which I am always grateful.

As you may recall, the other week, I managed to get a nice sci-fi fleet for £50, which got me hankering for some genuine old school space battles, which were one of the earlest non-historical things I got into back in 1981.

Then on Monday, I managed to get hold of a nice group of Q.T and Citadel starships for a fair price, which further whetted the appetite:


And then yesterday, the most wonderful and unbelievably gorgeous thing arrived in the mail, in the shape of a 1973, 1st printing of the Skytrex 'Galactic Warfare' rules:





Just look at the genuine, old school magnificence.

The Q.T ships will be found new homes as they are 'fighter scale' models, but the Citadel stuff will be added into 'Fleet-84'.

Now, I just need the 6x4 lino starfield hex map to arrive from Tiny Wargames, and battles may commence.


TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...