It's just two weeks until Partizan and then 3 weeks later, Fiasco.

My plans are to go to both, but, alas, alas, the Recon show clashes with the Human League gig in December. I am mildly gutted, as I love the parochial feel of Recon and they do a really good bacon butty.

I've grabed a few bargains on the bring and buy there too.

I've been so busy this week, that I have sworn off from working on any of my own projects in favour of a day out yesterday and some light garden work today. I did a 12 hour day on Friday and I was frazzled at 8PM.

My only real gaming news is the acquisition of a few 28mm 100YW French:






And that's about it for this entry.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...