Work, Work, Work. Buy, Buy, Buy - And relax!

 

It's been a busy, busy week in the studio this week and I'm absolutely sgahhed out.

However, it's been a good week for acquisitions, which mitigates the more negative aspects.

So, what have I got to show this week?:

1. A kings ransom of classic Car Wars for £65 on eBay
 











   

                                            2. A very nice painted fleet of starships for £50

       3. My British forces for the 2nd Anglo Afghan War, arrived back from the painter


 








And that is about the limit of gaming news and gossip for the week. I'm really looking forward to getting the British based and the flags added, and just reading the Car Wars will be a trip down memory lane, to a warm Summer afternoon, laid on the sofa at my mum & Dad's with a glass of milk, plain chocolate digestives and the the newy purchased Car Wars rules.

 

Ahhh, simple pleasures.

 

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...