Fire Me Up!

 

 


Now, I make no apologies for being a Ghostbusters fan, really I don't, so deal with it cupcakes!

However, I do like to know what I am getting for my hard earned money, so I investigate, I observe and I make my choices, based on the best sources.

You also may recall that I got in to cosplaying a Death Eater a few years back, and where that led, in terms of my rather anally retentive obsession with details such as footwear etc.

Well, now I am applying myself in a similar way to a Ghostbusters impression. After all, there are few things a  middle aged, overweight guy can do cosplay-wise that are as appropriate as a Ghostbuster.

Adam Savage of Mythbusters fame and prop builder par excellence has released a preview of the Hasbro Pulse prototype Spengler pack , and it's a seriously good looking piece with an amazing amount of detail which makes the idea of kit building a pack an expensive and harrowing option. Take a look here, if only to have a good old fashioned geek-out:

  Adam Savage (Mythbusters) Preview

It convinced me so much that I have now ordered a second pack, to customise. Look, it's the equivalent of less than two month's hobby money, so it'd be lunacy not to...

 GET ONE! GET ONE HERE:

And yes, I have two of the neutrona wands on the way from France as we speak.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...