My Mind At Rest

 Well, this is one of the oldest memories I have from my entry into gaming 4 decades ago.

Games Workshop was a really interesting place back then, and I know that my dad must have made more photocopies from this bag, for me to use as colouring sheets, than I had hot dinners.

Well, this fellah has been missing for at least a year, and I have been rather bereft. You may think this a trifle desperate, but I thrive on memory and the ability to connect physically to those memories.

As I mentioned yesterday, the memsahib, found it tucked away safely and presented it to me as I lay dozing on the sofa. So, now it is mounted in a Habitat album frame, which I bought to pop my Marillion 'Assassing' picture disc in. However, as I have put said disc somewhere so safe, it is now similarly lost, my treasured carrier bag has a home. Over the Christmas break, I'll get it mounted, across the courtyard in the Rumpus Room.



TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...