Another working year ends...

 

 


 
Well another year is over, and apart from a second day of stripping, cleaning and restocking the studio (yes, those boxes are full of materials including 400 paints which need sorting into colour groups) I am now closed until 7AM on January 4th 2022.

The plan is to relax, play a few games, and visit some galleries and restaurants.

Well, I better go and sort out those boxes but I do want to say a big thank you to both my clients and my Facebook followers.

Check out my website at http://www.conflictincolour.com

Have a great festive season!

Mark

Comments

  1. How does one contact you about engagement?
    Thanks

    Simon@teppett.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afraid I'm getting a Wix error message when I try your website link...

    ReplyDelete
  3. At present, through the Facebook page for Conflict In Colour as all 5 of my websites, are being ported to a new provider and it's a right bloody farce.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...