Marshalling The Forces Of Festivity

 HO, HO, HOOOOOO!


Firstly, I'd like to wish my readers, followers and subscribers a very festive Festive Period, however you observe, celebrate or avoid it. Just be happy...

Today, has been a busy day for me as usual on 24th December, cooking pork and beef for Christmas Day.


I have also being busy with preparations for hosting what has to be the 'must have' ticket of 2021, the Christmas game here on Monday the 27th:



The game is a 28mm 7 Years War bash with Russians and Prussians pasting every shade of what's good for the roses out of each other.

To speed things up, I deployed the two sides and prepared quick briefs for each commander, to be chosen at random on the day.

A basically symmetrical layout with a few quirks of the terrain and of the forces involved. 

Before I could start to lay out the troops, I first had to install a heater which I found to be surprisingly effective in the Rumpus Room.

All players have been requested to take a lateral flow test on the day before they set off, and all are vaccinated. If they have any doubts then they'll not turn up - simple as that.

Anyway, here are a few pics of the forces involved:


















Well, it's late afternoon, and I need a mug of tea and a proper sit down, so if you'll excuse me, I'll once again bid you the greetings of the season and shove off.



TTFN,


Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...