And The Gaming Purchases Continue...

 Well, as I squander the last few hours before my return to work after almost a month of loafing around and not going anywhere near a painting desk, I've been making a few more purchases from Grand Manner:







Some eye watering prices, but these are ,odels I have always loved, and which are really iconic pieces.

I also reconnected with my love of the Epic Space Marine system, from the early 90s. Truth be told, I'd been watching a large collection on a certain e-commerce site, and last night as I quaffed a couple of bottles of champagne, and watched the classic movie 'Uncle Buck' I thought 'What the hell...' and made a stupidly low offer on that very item.

And won, b'God!



So I'm really pleased with that, as you may imagine.

Well, time passes and so, I really need to open the wine, have something to eat, and settle into the usual Monday routine of a few episodes of M*A*S*H.



TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...