Awa' The Lads!

 Another crushing week of painting to earn the crust, with a 10PM finish of Friday.

But, in one and a half days, and with the assistance of my talented and faithful wife, my 28mm Scots went from bare MDF to fully based:










 

I am waiting for the delivery of the steel pike and lances and then I hope next weekend, I can fit them along with the 62 flags which are already done.

My gaming purchases amounted to a few Battletech items this week, but I have yet to look at them what with work and day to day things.

Anyway, I fear that it is time for a long hot soak with an improving book before a celebartory tea followed by a nice bottle of dry Furmint and another of a cheeky Vouvray, both well chilled.

 

TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...