On The Mend & Moon Struck

 I think I am turning the corner with the virus du jour, but I am of course, lying doggo for a while, until I am 100%.

I have continued to work through it, which on reflection may not have been the wisest choice, but stubborn is as stubborn does...

Anyway, being under house arrest this weekend and having worked a 12 hour shift in the studio on Friday, I spent 6 hours with the Memsahib on Saturday, dealing with an erection.

Of course, the erection in question was a meter-high LEGO model of the Apollo Saturn V, comprising 1969 pieces.




It's a magnificent model, more inspiring from the now tiny plastic kits on the market, and I cannot rule out it's appearance on a wargames table in the future.

Well, I just wanted to 'touch base' before I fade for the day, so please excuse me as I feel now is the tume to fade.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...