Swiss Cheese

 Another busy week awaits, but the weekend was also busy - in a good way.

Sunday was spent cleaning up and washing the 21KG of Grand Manner buildings and scenery which arrived arlier in the week.

Saturday, we just got out into the Peak District, to clear our heads, have a rather good fish & chip lunch, and a light browse of an antique centre, where I resisted buying a framed poster for the opening of 'Chess' in the West End, which was on ofer for a song - no pun intended.

Yesterday, I made my final large purchase for 2022 - yes I know it's only March, but I am a man on a mission.

I purchased a very passable 28mm Late Medieval / Italian Wars Swiss army, made up of Foundry castings, and comprising:

Mounted knights 20 

Mounted crossbows 12 

Pike blocks 240 

Halberdiers 90 

Knights on foot 25 

Hand gunners 24 

Crossbowmen 36 

Artillerymen. 20 with artillery pieces

Pics you say? Oh, go on then...








Of course, it's a cheesy army, but it's always fun to steam roll the opposition at point of pike.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...