Just when you think life's good, reality kicks you in the arse.

What a week...


On Wednesday out two year old Scottie was hit with what we thought was a tummy upset.

20 minutes ago, she came out of surgery, having had a 3cm stone removed from her intestine. The next 48 hours are critical, and we are somewhat fraught as you may imagine.

I'm personally going up the wall, as she's helped me out a lot in the last two years.

We got hit with a minimum £2400 bill, so I have started a Just Giving page.


I am NOT asking my readers to donate towards raising £1000 of the bill, but if there's anywhere you can spread the word, Kayte and I would be grateful.





https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/mark-hides?utm_id=1&utm_term=pNy72mRKd

Thanks for yoursupport, folks.



Mark & Kayte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...