Simple Economics In Wargaming

 I was sitting today, literally watching paint dry and at the same time putting together an order for Orc Wolf Riders and siege machines. As one does...

I looked at the total and it suddenly struck me that, given the number I want both immediately and at a later date, it would actually work out cheaper to simply commission 10 original sculpts in the style I prefer, and have them cast up. 

Added to this, they could also be made available commercially if anyone was interested. I put out a few feelers and sure enough there's a LOT of interest. So as I cleaned up for the day, I paid for a range of wolf riders and a bolt thrower, styled as Steppe Nomads which will be compatible with several old school figure ranges.

Work will begin on Monday and it's probable I'll have the ';greens' with me in a fortnight. And yes, of course I'll post pics.


TTFN


Comments

  1. I keep telling people this, and that I am available for commission. 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...