The Future Is Green, The Future Is Satanic Panic

 

Well, the Kickstarter Trolls project is significantly above the tartget line. I'm packing the greens off to the mouldmaker (assuming we are successful in 5 days  and 5 hours) on Wednesday so the turnaround on pledges should be pretty swift indeed.

I have two complete ranges on their way to me from the sculptor today. These are the Orcs and the Steppe Dwarf infantry. I've featured a few shots of these previously but late yesterday afternoon, I received pics of the war machine crew, so I thought it would be apt to post pics of the whole lot here:

 














 

 

As you will see, there are 8 Orc and 3 Dwarf shields, but of course there's also a large range of existing shields and of course weapons, so that you can customise your armies to a ridiculous degree. As normal, the archers and crossbowmen also have a bandolier with a pouch strategically placed so that you can depict them with slung shields to get that saving throw bonus.

If possible, I'll also make the leering face shields on the mangonel available as a pack for adding some 'bling' to your Orc champions.

So, as you can see, whilst I am not offering 'loss leader' stretch goals, I'm ploughing a lot of money (and remember this is a financial one way road for me at present as I am not operating the web store until the Summer) into bringing more models into existence for us all to enjoy.

Please feel free to message me with range suggestions for the future. All I ask, is that you remember that Satanic Panic is all about a true old school design ethic.

All the best,

Mark

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...