Steel Warriors Wargames Show. Latest Trader list

The Steel Warriors show has updated it's list of traders. The total is now 12 confirmed and 2 cancelled.

Here's the list:

Under Fire Miniatures
The Pit Gaming Shop
Irregular Miniatures
Void Scar Miniatures
ABC Brushes
Iron Gate Scenery
Rapid Fire / Valiant Miniatures
The Last Valley
Phoenix Games
Christopher Morris Books
Keelmen Miniatures
Ramshackle Games
Sarissa Precision(Dark Ops)
Little Plastic Soldiers

 

I was speaking with one of the organisers the other day, who seemed surprised that I would not be in attendance, and I confess, after 43 years in the local and national gaming scene, it was a surprise to me that I just didn't see the point. Moreover, the memsahib is similarly minded, which given her gregarious enthusiasm, is the bigger surprise of the two.

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...