Terrain Mats For Games - The finest tactical teddybear fur!

 

I want to give a shout out to terrain mats for games, who make the nicest commercially available 'teddy fur' mats on the market, and who 'deliver the goods' in every way.
 
So far I have the European and Steppe mats, and today I have ordered the Africa mat .
 
All mine, have been made at 15x5 feet and roll/fold away in seconds to next to nothing, especially 
compared to terrain boards.
 


 
 
Peter is really helpful and you can order with confidence from him. I rarely endorse anything, but when I do, it's because of the quality of the goods and service.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...