To The Walls, You Dogs!.

 I was at my desy this morning at 07:30, against my own self imposed rule, adding the alkyd washes to the remaining pieces of city walling and attached buildings. I promised I'd not be up there beyond 10:00AM, so I was pleased when I was finished 8 minutes early - HUSSAH!

Now, I just have to think about what I need in terms of siege engines. It can get a bit silly and to involved when it comes to sieges. I still go pallid of visage when I think of the WRG siege rules. *shudder*

I have 3 siege towers already, and I'll look at adding assorted penthouse, rams and the like for the look of things as well as some scaling ladders for the attacking forces. I have a feeling that Irregular Miniatures will get an order for this and the obligatory vats of oil for the defenders, as well as gulay gorod if I am feeling generous of mood.

I do think I'll increase the number of siege towers with one of the classic Hinchcliffe models, which even today, is a stunning piece at a healthy 18.5cm in height:


 

The Memsahib is working hard on her Undead forces, as she continues what has been a 3 month (so far) recover from multi-focal pneumonia. She passed me 6 more units of skeletons and a few dozen ethereal types for varnishing yesterday afternoon, ahead of completing the basing. I have to say that she really does take being the Queen Of The Dead quite seriously and I can see a thousand Orc rank and file having problems when she takes to the field.

Well, the day is passing and I have a pile of reading I want to skulk of into the games room and read. So if you will excuse me...



TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...