'Tis the season...

 Well, Advent rolls around once again and it's time for that greatest of traditions, the dusting off of the Jethro Tull Christmas Album - HUZZAH!


At 7AM, 'Birthday Card At Christmas' was playing throughout the family hovel and I was in fine mood.

At 7:10, It was into the Advent goodies pile...

A festive Snoopy Timex X watch to add to the collection, a lovely presentation set of Bonne Maman spreads and the always excellent Bonne Maman Advent calendar. The Memsahib happily took ownership a silver and pearl bracelet from one of the two craftsman-jewelers I shop with and a cheese advent calendar. Smiles all round...

The bag is packed for Recon on Saturday and various fellow gamers are meeting there, for the Lloyd Powell Memorial Bacon Sandwich (read my book, it's a good story).

Oh, I it 10500 hits on this blog in November - A new record - Thank you!

TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...