Of Ogres, Balrogs & Massive Birds

 It's been another hard week at work as we have had assorted surveyors and contractors crawling all over the manse, but I've managed to add a few more pieces to my fantasy collection.

First up, is a full set of Golfag's Mercenary Ogres in their original format. The trooper is a bit on the ugly side but the command models are what always made my heart skip a beat, so getting a full 15 figure regiment was a treat at a reasonable but considerable price.





 

And to round out the week, I today bagged Golgoth the Giant Balrog, part of the Tony Ackland Arcane Monstrocities range. It's a heft lump of lead and is in it's original box to boot...




 

 And as if these gems were not enough, I set myself the challenge of finding one of the old Dark Elf War Eagle from the Arcane Monstrosities range on Wednesday. And I acquired 4 - so far...

 


 

If you have another one of these, with or without rider, please reach ou to me if you want to sell it.

So, all in all It's been a great week for adding to the colection with some major units and larger models.

I decided that rather than chase another 'new' period, as I have both of my painters fully booked until 2025, I may as well concentrate on putting the polish on my fantasy collection, to mke it worthy of a display game. 

Well, I have a casserole in the oven, so if you'll excuse me, I'll bid you farewell for the present.

TTFN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...